THINGS I THINK AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY SCHOOL YEAR AS A TEACHER
- •Decorations: Nope. Didn't prep then in advance like I planned.
- •Planned units and updates done to last year's units: Nope. Didn't have time between all the sleeping and napping.
- •Supplies Stockpiled: Nope. I bought nothing except alcohol and new cute, but comfortable shoes to teach in.
- •Pinterest projects: Don't have time for those now.
- •Books read about teaching: None. But I'm definitely current on social media goings on... Which will never happen again this year.
- •Updated documents and tracking forms: Hahaha! Nope.
- •If only I had an extra two weeks, I would get everything done.LOL! No, I wouldn't. I would just sleep late and find something to binge watch.