RELATABLE QUOTES FROM US WEEKLY'S ARTICLE ABOUT KRIS JENNER'S GATSBY-THEMED 60TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
@sarahgorman, your timing could not have been better. I was going to post these quotes but got sidetracked dreading a blind date (fun fact: his age is a mystery - but he's older: like, "an aspirin a day" older, at least - and he maybe doesn't have a phone? Basically I'm going on a date with a Luddite Nosferatu) - but now I clearly have to. Enjoy!!!
- •"Underneath cloudlike clusters of balloons (modeled after work by artist Charles Pétillon) and hanging sprays of white roses"
- •"Kylie (with love Tyga) wore an $18,000 gown by Yousef Al-Jasmi originally designed for Jennifer Lopez"
- •(Ex Caitlin Jenner toasted her from the bathtub!)Note to US Weekly: how DARE YOU put that sentence in parentheses
- •"Kourtney evoked Jay Gatsby from F. Scott Fitzgerald's 1925 novel"Let's please not drag F. Scott any further into this
- •"On the back of the Lehr and Black invitations was a 3-D rendering of Kris"I live a few blocks from the Empire State Building (where it's now swarming with even more extra cops and security) and I have to take the Acela out of Penn Station the day before Thanksgiving, yet this remains the scariest thing I've thought about all day
- •"Kendall, Kylie, Kin, Kourtney and Khloe gave Mom an Emmy donated by a winner. Notes a partier: "Kim said, "We will have one someday.""
- •"It took 25 hours for Santa Monica's Balloon Celebrations to set up 5,000 balloons!"