WHAT'S IN MY BAG?: CRUELLA DE VIL
Don't bother asking Cruella De Vil how she manages to stay so fabulous after all these years: "I'd tell you, darling, but then I'd have to kill you!" Read on to see what this legendary fashion icon, heiress, and bloodthirsty puppy-slaughterer has tucked away in her stunning Roger Vivier tote.
- •Virgina Slims Gold 120s: "At least four packs a day, but more when I'm drinking, which is only when I'm awake. Trust me, I can be a real BITCH when I don't get my nic fix."
- •Quest Bars: "I almost never eat - look at me, peasant, I'm flawless! - but on the rare occasion that I do, I reach for one of these. Double chocolate chunk is my favorite, but sometimes I'll pack a white chocolate raspberry, just to mix it up."
- •The bloodied, lifeless carcasses of 99 Dalmatian puppies: "I'm working on a small project."
- •MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo: "I'm a red lip girl, and this one stays put all day AND doesn't dry out my lips."
- •Graceland keychain: "Elvis and I had a little thing back in the mid-50s, and I've never gotten over him. He gave me three things I'll never lose: this keychain, my signature black hairdo, and my addiction to Adderal."
- •Mace: "My henchmen, Horace and Jasper, are essentially useless. I'm a modern woman, and I like knowing I can take care of myself."
- •Pup-Peronis Lean: "Does this coat make my ass look fat?"
- •Altoids: "You never know when you're going to meet that special someone!