All the ways Loren loves me
- •Tonight, by making a special air conditioner just for meOur air conditioner is busted. It's 92 degrees inside the house. It's the hottest week of the year. I have a migraine. Without making a fuss about it, Loren Macgyver-ed a bucket, some ice, a cardboard box, and a small fan into a personal paradise. He presented it to me in the dark living room, our sweet dog in tow, the cool air like manna to my mouth.
- •By putting me and this little lady firstVia treats, back scratches, nice walks, drives with the windows down, by sharing (almost all) of the bed.
- •By saying "yes" to everything.Pizza delivered so I don't have to cook, a trip to the city just to stand in the fog, whale watching in Monterrey (spoiler alert: we both got seasick), playing Pictionary with my whole silly family at the beach each June...
- •By being so happy every dayThose smiles are infectious.
- •By being my very biggest fanNo matter what, no matter when; in work, in love, in life, in line at the grocery store, in getting my jokes, in getting me a cool glass of water, in times when I'm so nervous, or so happy, or so tired, or so excited; just always.
- •By being my most favorite copilot for the whole rest of our lives ❤️Get in the car— the adventure is just about to start