FAVORITE RESTAURANTS IN PHILADELPHIA
Philadelphia's food scene is booming. My heart is telling me to go out for every meal and my tight pants are telling me to slow my roll.
- 1.TownsendPricey but so frickin' good. The best French food that I've had outside of Paris.
- 2.JamoneraCome back and talk to me after you try the skirt steak. Oh, and the sangria.
- 3.Paesano'sExcuse me while I order all of their sandwiches. Anthony Bourdain swears by this place, too.
- 4.DizengoffA hummus restaurant with the best pita and creamiest hummus that you will ever find
- 5.ZahavModern Israeli food cooked up by my celebrity chef crush
- 6.Gennaro's Tomato PieClassic pizza in my neighborhood. It's byob, which is another plus.
- 7.Han DynastyIf you don't like spicy food, stay away.
- 8.Rex 1516Order the chicken and waffles benedict and thank me later
- 9.VedgeThis vegan restaurant is better than most non-vegan restaurants
- 10.Loco Pez$1 tacos FTW
- 11.ZavinoNeapolitan pizza and wine, need I say more?
- 12.Cantina Los CaballitosDelicious Mexican fare and frozen margaritas.
- 13.Brick and MortarNew and KILLING the game