Places I have called HOME.
- 1.Seattle, WAPlace of Birth!
- 2.Piedmont, CAMoved here the week after my 6th birthday. My party was at Chuckie Cheese. It was all quite depressing to be saying goodbye to your friends and family during your birthday party.
- 3.Lafayette, CAMoved here the summer before my younger brother was born. Quite a few changes that summer! Lafayette = such a beautiful town.
- 4.Los Angeles, CAMoved here for college. Hated living here, but I loved how many shows I could attend. So many venues!! Also, so many 'famous people'...
- 5.Sydney, AustraliaMy parents moved here the Fall I started college. Most of my school breaks were spent here. Sydney is seriously an amazing city & Australia is a spectacular country.
- 6.Nashville, TNMoved here for grad school. It was quite the experience moving to the South! Loved the music + the people; hated the humidity.
- 7.Los Angeles, CAHad this idea that I could move back here & get a job/internship/anything to do with music even though I had just spent two years getting my master's in education. I was stupid. I stayed for a month & regretted it the whole time.
- 8.Lafayette, CAMoved 'home' & eventually started working at something I was actually trained to do...
- 9.Seattle, WAJust moved a week ago. It feels like I've come full circle with my life. Yet, I also don't know if this is truly the right place for me. Time will tell...