Books I've Read the First 10 Pages Of
I was so relieved to learn we can now official name drop books we've only read the first 10 pages of
- •Ulysses by James JoyceSee also Dubliners
- •Pride and Prejudice by Jane AustinSaw movie
- •Beloved by Toni MorrisonLooks great on my bookshelf!
- •Leaves of GrassGreat gift for interns
- •A Passage To India by EM ForesterRead Room with a View
- •Charlotte's WebSaw both movies. The old animated version is way better
- •The BibleI'm Catholic so I don't need to read it. I get read Cliff Notes on Sunday.
- •Hot Water Music by Charles BukowskiRead other Bukowski books, turned 30 and began to have confidence to ask women on dates.
- •The Confessions of St AugustineToo hard
- •Natural History Essays by Henry David ThoreauIt seemed repetitive and reminded me I'm lazy.