Taking a 9 Year Old to Alaska
What I learned when I took my 9 year old son with me to Alaska
- •Alaska is beautiful
- •They way I feel about the beauty of Alaska my 9 year old son feels toward video games and guns.
- •You can't see Russia
- •9 year old boys love Adam Sandler movies.
- •When the waiter walks away after ordering, 9 year old boys typically say, "I change my mind. I'm not hungry."
- •After catching an 8 pound silver salmon 9 year old boys like to say, "Does this mean I get my phone?"
- •9 year old boys are pretty suspicious that large pretzels are filled with mayonnaise.
- •9 year old boys really don't like mayonnaise