Best of the Rest at Vancouver Aquarium (Heavily ranked)
This place is worth the money if you ever go. So much watery adventure to be had for all ages and interests. They even had some birds and a sloth for those less marinatically inclined.
- •1. JELLYFISHThey're just so aloof and carefree. Also beautiful but I thinks it's the aloofness that attracts me the most.
- •2. SEA OTTERI could watch this guy all DAY. I met someone who actually said they hate sea otters and felt the world fall apart a little.
- •3. XING GU RIVER RAYIt's like looking into a nebula.
- •4. BATSGotta have some love for the microchioptera. They are impressively well fed too.
- •5. OCTOBRODude kept changing from red and bumpy to brown and smooth but every time I tried to get my friends to see it it would change back. Still a huge bro though.
- •6. FRANCIS THE DOLPHINThe name wasn't actually Francis but it was about the same level of cool. Bud could do back flips and everything!
- •7. BUNCH OF NEAT LIL FROGSHey, neat is neat.