10 PLACES I MUST VISIT FOR CHOCOLATE
Being a true chocolate lover, I have a bucket list
- •Belmont estate plantation, Grenada, to see where chocolate begins
- •Belgium, of course, it's home to some of the finest chocolate in the world
- •Switzerland, just imagine drinking Swiss hot chocolate in the Swiss alps
- •France, a warm pain au chocolate, they really do have the best pastries
- •Austria, it's home to the famous sachertorte
- •Italy, there's a Chocolate valley there!
- •Spain, Villajoyosa is also called "the Chocolate City"
- •Mexico, where chocolate began
- •England, in Bournemouth there is a Chocolate Hotel!
- •Hershey, Pennsylvania, I grew up on Hershey's and I really just want a chocolate facial at their spa