STEPS I TAKE WHEN APPROACHING TASKS AS TOLD BY A PERFECTIONIST
- •Have a taskThis is usually something simple like a writing assignment or coloring
- •Try to complete the taskThis is always done with little to no preparation
- •Get mad that the task isn't going so wellCompleting the task would probably be easier if I had prepared but I will never learn this
- •Give up because what I have attempted is not perfectAt this point I am too tired to start over and/or correct my mistakes. However it has to be perfect or I will refuse to put my name on it. So to fix this dilemma I will just completely give up.
- •Fail the taskIt all boils down to me not preparing. If I pull something off without preparing I'm a god, but if I fail it's ok because I didn't prepare. I'll do better next time probably.