You Know You Quote These 🎥 Too!
I have a weird ability to recall movie quotes in an unusual number of situations while somehow making them relevant and funny (but also not). Just like anything though, I have my "go-tos" and I find myself using the same movies over and over again. Here's my top 10... **comment with any of your favorite quotes or movies!
- 1.Step BrothersFrom..."there's so much room for activities" to "did we just become best friends?" to "that's cute...I remember when I had my first beer" to "Why are you so sweaty?...I was watchin' cops"...this movie is a gold mine of comedic one-liners to add to your repertoire!
- 2.Anchorman60% of the time, I reference this movie every time. It's actually hard NOT to quote. "Hey everyone! Come see how good I look." "I LOVE LAMP!" "Wow. That escalated quickly." "Ya hear that Ed...Bears..." I could literally go all day (or at least 90 mins...however long that movie is)
- 3.Bad Boys IIIf you ask me, Will Smith is a movie saint - he can do no wrong. And pair him with Martin Lawrence? Yes. And yes again. "Woo! That one puckered up my butt hole!" "Mike...take the picture Mike..." "Woo sah...woo sah M****R F****R!"...if you don't know it. Watch it. Love it.
- 4.FrozenI'm not ashamed to admit it...I own the movie Frozen. I'm a 27 year old man. But there's nothing better than belting out "Let it go" or "Do you wanna build a snowman?" in the shower, in the park, or in a bar filled with strangers...it's all the same, because the joy is infectious.
- 5.The Other GuysYup. Another Will Ferrell movie. The beauty of this one? The pairing with Mark Wahlberg. Possibly the most amazing cinematic duo ever in the history of the world (yes, I said it). Whatever you want it's in this movie. Ever wanna yell at someone? "If I were a lion and you were a tuna...I'd go out of my food chain to freakin' eat you!" Ever felt held back? "I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly!" (spoiler: peacocks don't fly)
- 6.SuperbadSuperbad is to a high school experience what a chia pet is to a real plant - clearly not the same but a hilarious representation. "Why don't you go pee your pants again, Greg? That was 8 years ago! People don't forget..." "Take off that vest, you look like Aladdin" And of course..."I am...McLovin!" - it's just too good.
- 7.Pineapple ExpressThe prevalent use of a certain something in this movie is not why I like it. I like it because it's ridiculous, absurd, and funny. "Heat seeking missiles. Bloodhounds. Foxes. Barracudas...I'm just - I'm kind of flabbergasted when you say things like that" "If you're heroic, you'll come back as a dragon. You'll come back as Jude Law" "It's like killing a unicorn...with, like, a bomb" "You see that? No hair here bro...it makes me aerodynamic when I fight..."
- 8.Talladega NightsBring together Ferrell, Reilly, and Sacha Baron Cohen in one movie you might just get so excited you pee a little bit. "I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo t-shirt. It's formal but says I like to party" "If you're not first, you're last!" "You've never seen highlander? It won the academy award for best movie ever made" "El Diablo? It's Spanish for fighting chicken" "Why do you want to listen to the radio and watch TV at the same time? Cuz I like to party..." & "SHAKE N' BAKE!"
- 9.Liar LiarThis is a classic from my childhood, and one that I think I've seen >50 times (seriously - it was a problem). "Was it good for you? I've had better." "Mr. Reed, you like my new dress? Whatever takes the focus off your head!" "The pen is blue...the goddamn pen is BLUE!" "What are you doing? I'm kicking my ass! Do ya mind?!"
- 10.The HangoverAn instant Millenials' classic. "Ha! Classic!" Since this movie's release 7 out of 10 bachelor parties have been planned to replicate it. "It's not a purse! It's a satchel! Besides, Indiana Jones has one" "Oh I'm sorry. The drug dealer wasn't a good guy?" "Hey! She's a nice lady!" "I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school...or a Chuck E Cheese" "You are literally two stupid to insult. Thank you."