THINGS I HEARD OR SAID AND THEN WROTE DOWN IN NOTES ON MY PHONE
Lately I've been writing down little exchanges that tickle my funny bone and my brain bone. Ya can't make up dialogue like this! Or u can... U totally can.
- •Two for one! The first is an actual conversation my parents had over thanksgiving break, the second is something my mom said about our neighbor.
- •My sisters over break talking about running a 5k on Thanksgiving morning
- •A conversation between me and my roommate while playing Mario kart. When someone tries to get real ya gotta pivot to Adele.
- •More roommate chatter, neither is me. Do I even know what AC is?
- •Trying to pick a movie on Netflix? Idk this one is older
- •I was trying to explain that even when my blinds are down there's a lot of light in my room and I also keep refreshing everything on my phone until 4AM but then someone got all medical on me. I hope interesting was the word I actually used because in retrospect I think that's a funny way to describe it.