My Five Guilty Pleasures
- •1. Watching kids or little people fall down.I'm sorry, I know that's awful, and as a teacher, I immediately make sure kids are ok. But just witnessing the act of losing balance for both these groups...😂
- •2. Listening to other people's conversations and answering their questions that they're actually asking of themselves.
- •3. Purposely, daily, saying something to my third graders that I know they can't comprehend.Ex. So, let's just try to create that spatial awareness, in another scenario.
- •4. Browsing old antebellum cemeteries and looking at the cool, unique names on the headstones.
- •5. Pregnant women. Love em, love em, love em.I have groped many, MANY pregnant women in my day. My IG is full of em. I think they are the most beautiful creatures on the face of the planet. I need a help group. (Nothing creepy.)