My 5 Stylistic Influences
Five people who inspire me in their overall aesthetic
- •DiploAmazing producer/DJ, next-level dresser. Heavily influenced by Middle Eastern and Asian culture in his outfits. STYLE: Slick, Refined, Worldly.
- •Johnny KnoxvilleThe Jackass frontman was an early role model of mine not just because of badass attire, but because of his impossibly cool, homeless-rockstar demeanor. 90s Skater meets movie star James Dean. STYLE: Rugged, All-America, Skater
- •Eazy EN.W.A. was loud, honest, and broke the rules, and Eazy E was their assault-rifle-toting frontman we all wanted to be. He inspired me to bust out the khaki Dickies work shirt, LA cap, and every a white man's version of the jheri-curl. STYLE: Gangster, West-Coast, Blue-Collar
- •Constance ZimmerI am not a lady but if I was, I would want Ms. Zimmer's style. She's a cool. And a mom. STYLE: Crafty, Modern, Elegant
- •Kurt CobainI'll admit I'm not as into flannels and Chuck Taylors as Kurt, but I love his hair and glasses. Also, a phenomenal artist. STYLE: Messy, Bleached, Grunge
- •BONUS DIPLO OUTFIT