Top 13 Kills in the Friday the 13th Series
A list of my favorite kills from each Friday the 13th film. Listed in series order.
- 1.Friday the 13th - Poached BaconA young Kevin Bacon finds out the hard way what sex and drugs will do to your throat. Especially if an arrow is involved.
- 2.Friday the 13th Part 2 - Handicap AccessibleNo one is safe in a Friday film, not even those confined to a wheelchair.
- 3.Friday the 13th Part 3: 3-D - HarpoonedThere's a high amount of eye trauma in Part 3. I decided to go with this one because it's the first time we see Jason in all his glory, donning the hockey mask for the first time.
- 4.Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter - CorkscrewedMy favorite Friday film. A young Crispin Glover finds out that Jason is not without a sense of humor and is always there to help out.
- 5.Friday the 13th Part 5: A New Beginning - New WavedThe grimiest of the Friday's. The sleeze drips off the film. Here "Jason" shows his dislike of that new fangled music the kids are listening to these days.
- 6.Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part 6 - Trip to the ChiropractorMy 2nd favorite Friday flick. It's basically the original Scream. Totally self-aware and actually quite funny. Jason used a lot of force behind the kills in this one. He was well rested. Here he showed the dangers of spinal manipulation.
- 7.Friday the 13th Part 7: The New Blood - Swinging TelegramSure we all know the best death from this one is the iconic sleeping bag kill, but I like this death because truth be told, that character needed killing. Jason scores one for the home team.
- 8.Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan - Disco NapJason didn't really take Manhattan so much as he took a cruise to Manhattan. I just like the idea of Jason in a night club setting and when he picks her up and slams her to the ground like a rag doll it reinforces his menace.
- 9.Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday - A bit of the old In/OutThere's no way to sugar coat it, this entry in the series just plain sucks on all levels. It's painful to watch. This was about all I remember from it that felt anything like the previous movies.
- 10.Jason X - Deep FreezeIs there really any doubt what's the best kill in this entry? I think not.
- 11.Freddy vs Jason - Last Night a DJ Lost My LifeJason wipes out a bunch of ravers all while on fire. DJ Skrillix? More like DJ Kills-It!
- 12.Friday the 13th (2009) - TowedAgain, Jason does us all a favor by taking out the character who had it coming. Captain D-Bag gets a lift out of the camp
- 13.Bonus: Jason gets a FaceliftThe best taking out of Jason was in part 4, The Final Chapter. Young Tommy Jarvis (Feldog) plants his machete into the side of Jason's face. You can see the skull move as he slides down the blade.