B.I.G.'S "THE TEN CRACK COMMANDMENTS"
I've been in this game for years, it made me an animal. There's rules to this shit, I wrote me a manual. A step-by-step booklet for you to get your game on track, not your wig pushed back
- •Never let no one know how much dough you hold.Cause you know the cheddar breed jealousy 'specially if that man fucked up, get yo' ass stuck up.
- •Never let 'em know your next move.Don't you know Bad Boys move in silence and violence? Take it from your highness I done squeezed mad clips at these cats for they bricks and chips.
- •Never trust nobody.Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up, hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck she be laying in the bushes to light that ass up.
- •I know you heard this before "Never get high on your own supply."
- •Never sell no crack where you rest at.I don't care if they want a ounce, tell 'em "bounce!"
- •That goddamn credit? Dead it.You think a crackhead paying you back, shit forget it.
- •This rule is so underrated: Keep your family and business completely separated.Money and blood don't mix like two dicks and no bitch. Find yourself in serious shit.
- •Never keep no weight on you.Them cats that squeeze your guns can hold jums too.
- •Number 9 shoulda been Number 1 to me: If you ain't gettin' bagged stay the fuck from police.If fools think you snitchin' they ain't trying to listen. They be sittin' in your kitchen, waiting to start hittin'.
- •A strong word called "consignment."Strictly for live men, not for freshmen. If you ain't got the clientele, say "hell no!" Cause they gon' want they money rain sleet hail snow.
- •Follow these rules you'll have mad bread to break up.If not, 24 years on the wake up. Slug hit your temple, watch your frame shake up.