THINGS ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE ME UNDERSTAND
This one's for all the me's out there.
- •The way your mom answers phone calls with "Where are you?" instead of "How are you?"
- •How proud you felt when your dentist complimented you on your flossing technique.
- •That it felt way too satisfying when your ex blogged about you for like a YEAR after your break up.
- •You dropped at least two classes in college because you couldn't find the classroom.
- •You want a plant but you're not sure you can handle the commitment.
- •You've never been prouder to be a Jew than when you were killing Nazis in the new Wolfenstein video game
- •How much social anxiety a haircut gives you to the point where you have to psyche yourself up in the mirror beforehand.