Podcasts I Can't Live Without
- •Sleep With MeI use this every night to get to sleep. I also live for the way the host says 'pointless meanders'.
- •Here's the Thing with Alec BaldwinHe chats, at length, to great people about their careers.
- •You Must Remember ThisTales from Hollywood told in depth.
- •The New Yorker Fiction PodcastWriters on other writers.
- •THR: Awards ChatterIn depth interviews with those in the mix for awards this year.
- •The New York Public Library PodcastLengthy interviews with great writers.
- •Women of the HourFascinating conversations about various topics, as well as advice from Emma Stone and June Squibb.
- •Another RoundTwo funny woman discuss important topics such as: Love, Feminism, racism, sexism, and so much more.
- •Anna Faris is UnqualifiedFunny and light with original humorous questions. The episode with Aubry Plaza and that incredible phone call is a personal favourite!