NOTABLE (SOME DEFINITELY QUESTIONABLE) FICTIONAL POLITICIANS.
Who's got your vote?
- •Leslie KnopeDeputy Director of the Pawnee City Department of Parks and Recreation
- •Ron SwansonFormer Director of the Pawnee City Department of Parks and Recreation
- •Jefferson SmithSenator Jefferson Smith; Head of the Boy Rangers of America. Strongly opposed to the Taylor political machine and associate of the well known Senator Paine. (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.)
- •MayorThe Mayor of Townsville. His campaign slogan,"Vote for Mayor for Mayor!" He calls on three girls for every problem from giant monsters attacking the city to opening a jar of pickles. He also has a smokin' faceless assistant Ms. Bellum. (The Powerpuff Girls)
- •President Mackenzie "Mac" Allen. The possible future? (Commander in Chief)
- •President Josiah Bartlet, fierce and wit. Only a president Aaron Sorkin could write up.
- •Prime Minister with the dance moves (Love Actually) did he do any work?
- •Congressman Nathan Patrelli (Heroes) bad? Good? Can fly.
- •President Frank Underwood. The WHIP never stops. (House of Cards)
- •President Thomas J. Whitmore (Independence Day) that speech...
- •President James Marshall (Air Force One) give him his family.
- •Former Senator/ Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars) takes over broken families. And orphan children.
- •Mayor Goldie Wilson (Back to the Future) he's gonna be someone someday. You watch.