THINGS MY PASSENGER ASKED ME ON THE WAY BACK TO VANCOUVER
I gave a girl a ride back to Vancouver for Thanksgiving break, and at certain points I don't think she had full confidence in my ability to get her there in one piece. To her credit, she was a very nice travel companion besides these questions. Hopefully she does not have The List App.
- •(Before the trip has started) How long have you been driving?Seriously? I'm 21 so I think we should be good.
- •So do you have the right tires for this snow?Nope. I'm really banking on it being melted by now. Let's cross our fingers.
- •Does this car have rear-wheel drive or front-wheel drive?What's the safest one? Let's just assume it's that one.
- •How many times have you made this trip home?Like, 4 or 5? But I rely on Google Maps pretty heavily still.
- •What's the speed limit here?Alright, Miss Passive Aggressive. I get it.