TOP 5 MOMENTS FROM THE GOP DEBATE
It was a mess and I loved it
- •When Donald Trump said that without him there "would be no illegal immigration", which is equivalent to Avril Lavigne saying that without her there "would be no music".
- •When Ben Carson, a pediatric neurosurgeon who has on multiple occasions in his career had to tell families that their infant child has an inoperable brain tumor and there's nothing he can do about it, said he thinks: "God is a pretty fair guy".
- •When Ben Carson, the only black man running for the Republican nomination and coincidentally the only one asked about race relations, said: "I don't talk about race because I am a scientist" which makes less than 0 sense.
- •When Ted Cruz, responding to a question about God which technically was an illegal question as in the Constitution it says "there will be no religious test for office" but WHATEVER said: "I am blessed to receive the word of God everyday" which, when you think about it, is just another way of saying: "I have voices in my head and I listen to them."
- •When Jeb Bush was literally Ashlee Simpson all night long.