Mary-kate & Ashley Movies Ranked
Based on how jealous I was of their lives.
- 1.Passport to ParisI never understood why they were so upset about going to France to visit their grandpa. He lives in a giant mansion in Paris! Also at 10 years old I thought their dates being able to tell them apart was extremely romantic❤️
- 2.Winning LondonUsing this movie as a travel guide for my few months in London was a quality decision. Obviously I added alcohol and Nandos to my trip, but it was a good stepping stone.
- 3.Our Lips are SealedI wouldn't say it's my dream to be in the witness protection program, however, moving to Australia and dating Pete is.
- 4.Holiday in the SunAgain why do they always complain about being sent on these amazing vacations? Can I please have a "day-date" with Griffen?
- 5.When in RomeThe Lizzie McGuire movie did it ten times better there's no denying that. Still jealous.
- 6.It Takes TwoI blame this movie and the Parent Trap for my unrealistic hope that one day I would run into someone who looked exactly like me and we would swap lives for awhile.
- 7.Billboard DadThe fashion choices in this movie were enough to make any tween jealous.
- 8.To Grandmother's House We GoJust a couple of kids on a journey to visit grandma without any parental supervision. Not to mention the Full House cameos that really brought it home.
- 9.Getting ThereThis was the start of my growing out of these movies phase. Still a new car and road trip for your sixteenth birthday was an amazingly unrealistic gift I would never receive.
- 10.Switching GoalsIt's honestly shocking that their parents couldn't tell them apart. Bad reflection on them.
- 11.New York MinuteI'm going to be honest here. I don't think I've seen the full movie and it seems like a rough time for them. You're in New York City though so it couldn't have been all bad.