|Top ten people I want at a dinner party|
Inspired by @shaynaf
- 1.Justin TimberlakeObviously.
- 2.Julie AndrewsShe will be required to dress as Mary Poppins, parasol and everything.
- 3.Tom HanksI just have so many questions about the making of That Thing You Do.
- 4.McFlyI'm counting them as one here. Tom and I will talk all things Christmas and after dinner they'll write a hit song about how much fun they had. Julie and Justin can sing backup.
- 5.Anna KendrickI just know we would be great friends if she gives me the chance.
- 6.Any PoehlerYou can't have a dinner party and not bring Amy. That's just cruel. And boring.
- 7.John KrasinskiWe're all going to look straight into the obvious cameras I rent to capture this magical dinner a la Jim.
- 8.Mindy KalingAgain someone I know would be best friends with me if we just had a reason to hang out, such as a fictional dinner.
- 9.James CordenMaybe we do some singing on the way to dinner?
- 10.Jack WhitehallI'm strictly using this dinner to make him fall in love with me.