How I Wish How I Met Your Mother Ended
The ending to How I Met Your Mother is something that'll bother me forever, and this list is what I would've done differently.
- •Don't kill the mother. She is important to the series, don't kill her off.
- •Redo the Barney love child situation. Two possibilities. Option One: He has the baby with a former girlfriend (Quinn or better yet Nora) Option Two: The child he has with the random woman is what brings Barney and Robin back together. She can be a mother, and he's now the responsible guy she needed.
- •Don't kill the mother (Part 2) Just don't do it.
- •One more song/dance number. I don't want to be selfish, but viewers deserved it. Something about the series' growth, and Tracy is involved somehow.
- •Alternate ending. Instead of Ted taking the Blue French horn to Robin, have a porch scene. An older Ted/Tracy, Marshall/Lily, and Barney/Robin(brought together by random Barney's child) sitting on a porch playing bridge, and talking about the journey there.