MY MORNING IN OLD CITY (PHILLY)
Always love a good excuse to visit our old 'hood and see what's new (and love what's old). All great places to stop at if your planning a trip!
- •Menagerie CoffeeOld City is overflowing with amazing coffee shops (and for the most part, you can't go wrong) but Menagerie is one of my favorites. I stopped in this morning before my interview to fuel up and look over notes.
- •United by BlueMore amazing coffee + my dream bags. Not to mention the staff is the sweetest.
- •Art in the AgePopped in because I have to order new glasses and they are a Warbys showroom! Beyond Warbys they also feature rotating product by local artisans that never disappoint 👌🏽
- •ParkPhilly has some adorable parks. I parked my butt on a bench near carpenters hall to catch up on emails
- •The Book TraderMy favorite book store in the city. It's crammed with books on both floors and it's always quiet and feels like home (if you're also a crazy book person)
- •Meadow street MerchantileA super cute new vintage shop! She's got a great aesthetic and prices are decent for the city👍🏼
- •DOGCouldn't help but stop and stare at this beauty keeping watch out a store window 💕
- •Sonny's CheesesteaksMet Frank for lunch at Sunny's. Cheesesteaks, burgers and cheese fries with bacon 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
- •Shane ConfectionaryPopped in Shane to finish off our fat kidding with some drinking chocolate since it was chilly ☕️