WHY I'D BE HORRIBLE SINGLE
Me and my sister got to talking last night about how lucky I am I got married younger, because I'd probably never have gotten married (or even had any relationships as an adult) otherwise.
- •I'm terrible at flirtingLike, the worst. Does waving count? I'm quite a sensual waver.
- •I have zero desire to be in a club at any timeToo many people, too little food
- •I have permanent bitch faceI even scare off my husband sometimes, so I highly doubt some guy I don't know would wanna hit on me after I death stare him
- •When I get drunk I just get sleepyStop talking to me, I'm going to go nap
- •I'm terrible at talkingThankfully my husband is the only one who understands what I'm trying to say when I say complete gobblyty gook
- •Did I mention I'm terrible at flirting?
- •I dress like a five year oldLast time I asked my husband if he liked what I was wearing he said "I really don't understand anything you wear, but you look pretty anyway" awwwwwwe
- •I'm terrible with emotions
- •In the end is rather just be reading then meeting new people