Best Drugstore Powder Blushes
This is a list of my favorite drugstore blushes. These'll make you blush, but it won't be because you're embarrassed about how much money you spent.
- •Milani Baked Blushes $7.99Baked Blushes are great for a light wash of color and often they add a lot of shimmer and glow to the skin as well. These are easy to build up without looking clownish. No need for highlight here! This line has one of the biggest cult favorites: Luminoso, a beautiful peach with gorgeous fine shimmer. All the colors are beautiful and definitely do not break the bank.
- •NYX HD Blushes $6.99NYX's HD Blush line has a ton of different finishes and colors to fit every skin tone. They are extremely compact and highly pigmented.
- •Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blushes $7.99These mosaic type blushes are not only gorgeous on the pan, but also give a beautiful shimmer with great pigmentation.
- •Milani Rose Blushes $7.99These are probably the most beautiful blushes in existence. The rose on the pan actually maintains its shape use after use! These are great matte blushes when you're going for good pigmentation.
- •ELF Blush Palettes $6All I can say for these babies is—-whoa Nelly. Super pigmented, blendable, and comes in a variety of different shades. The palettes come in two quads - Light and Dark. You can also pop each individual shade out so you can mix and match their different products!
- •Makeup Revolution Ultimate Blush Palettes $10These palettes will give you all the blushes you will ever need. Mixes of mattes and shimmers, they are incredibly pigmented, with two super shimmery highlight shades! Must haves for sure. Comes in two palettes — Hot Spice and Sugar & Spice.