SNIPPETS FROM MY IPHONE NOTES
Inspired by @john 's super cool and insightful collection of notes, some musings from my iPhone that were probably meant to be lyrics, but are decidedly less cool and/or insightful.
- •Keep looking out the window
- •Rearrange the range
- •Zebras grazin' while I ate my raisin branActually used this one in a jingle, but had to change to "raisin bread" for legal reasons.
- •The night rushed back
- •I told him that I liked his shirt
- •Take the books and make them sing
- •Down on your luck in the uck of the ground
- •Pack away the pieces and then tape them to the wallThis was not the angstiest thing I wrote on 10/9/13.
- •Present tense, dependent clause, I am stallingThis was the nerdiest thing I wrote on 9/11/13.
- •And taxidermy ain't the life that I had plannedA lyric for a Smirnoff add. Said ad was not produced.