The Best Parts of Seeing Max Schneider Live in Boston 10/25/15
This marks the third time I have seen Max Schneider live in concert, and each time is uniquely great. This time was a little extra unique, though.
- •He broke his foot in Montreal last night, which meant he replaced his usual dance moves with those compatible with crutches.
- •Those moves included waving the crutches in the air and using them to clap over his head like they were extensions of his arms.
- •The quote "I don't see these crutches as a hindrance... They're an addition... Something I can jump with."
- •His performance of Someday once again made me super emotional. (You ARE going to be the Next Big Thing, Max!)
- •Everything. It was just really fun.