Foods I've grown to love
Hated them as a child but have grown up to appreciate them. That or my taste buds are dying...
- •Brussel SproutsThis is an issue of cooking them right. Always roasted, never boiled!
- •Pimento CheeseThe Pioneer Woman turned me o to a "scratch" version that I die for. The store bought stuff is still crap.
- •Feta CheeseNot exactly my fave cheese but it has its uses in Greek salads.
- •SpinachStill can't stand it boiled but I love a good spinach smoothie or salad.
- •RadishesThere are different varieties; the French country are mild and tender.
- •AsparagusAgain, roasted never boiled!
- •Potato SaladAs long as it's super chilled. Room temp still grosses me out.
- •BeetsSay it with me... Roasted! Never boiled or God forbid pickled.