High Fidelity Li.st-peration
Do I love lists because of this movie or do I love the movie because I love making lists? Here are my versions of the lists from one of my favorite movies in the order they appear.
- •Top 5 breakups of all-time in chronological orderWell this one is easy. I've only ever dated one guy seriously but it took a couple of times to get it right (yep I married him). You know it's love when they have the power to break your heart. So basically he's all 5 of them.
- •Top 5 recording artistsWillie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Simon & Garfunkle, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley.
- •Songs in my special Monday Morning Mixed TapePharell's "Happy", Imagine Dragons "On Top of the World", The Script "Hall of Fame", Walk the Moon "Shut up and Dance", Clare Bowen "Looking for a Place to Shine"
- •All time favorite booksA Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Harry Potter, The Hobbit, The Outsiders, and The Time Travelers Wife.
- •Top 5 musical crimes perpetrated by Stevie WonderNo clue. I really love Georgia on My Mind though. Also better to fade away than to burn out I think.
- •Top 5 side 1's, Track 1's"Free Me" Joss Stone: Colour Me Free, "Highwayman" Willie Nelson & Johnny Cash: The Essential Highwaymen, "Walk on Water" Aerosmith: Big Ones, "Fade Into You" Sam Palladio & Clare Bowen: The Music of Nashville Vol 2, "Around the World" Red Hot Chilipeppers: Californication.
- •The 4 reasons I'm an assholeI'm crap with money, I never let my kids have their way (or so they say), I wake up my husband when he snores but get mad when he does the same to me, and I'm making a million lists within one list.
- •Top 5 Dream JobsPastry Chef, Published Author, Yarn Designer, Vet (but only for cute, fluffy animals), #31guru (oh wait that is my job!)
- •Top 5 things I miss about an exAs stated above there has only been one serious guy and we're married but here are five things I'd miss if he were gone; his stories, his sense of humor, his hugs, his adventurous spirit, and his willingness to do the dishes.
- •Top 5 things about him that drive me crazy.His snoring, the fact he hits the snooze button for an hour before he gets up, the beard hair in the sink (but I love the beard), his non-folding of the laundry, and the way he cooks.
- •Top 5 Songs about Death/Songs at my Funeral"Now Comes the Night" Rob Thomas, "Wayfaring Stranger" Chaley Rose A Capella, "Hurt" Johnny Cash, "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" Bob Dylan, "Blackbird" The Beatles
- •Top 5 all-time favorite recordsAerosmith Big Ones, Greenday American Idiot, Steve Miller Band Greatest Hits 1974-78, The Essential Highwaymen, Matchbox 20 Push
- •The 5 loves songs I want to hear on a mix tape"I Don't Love You Much Do I" Guy Clark, "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" The Righteous Brothers, "I Want to Know What Love Is" Foreigner, "I Think I Love You" The Partridge Family, "Me and Bobby McGee" Janis Joplin