Knitting I'm crazy proud of!
I knit a lot and love it all but these projects...just wow. I love them!
- •Baby items are just too cute!I made this little layette for a contest from handspun yarn.
- •SocksThese "feets" of engineering are so satisfying to knit but even more satisfying to crank out on an antique sock knitting machine.
- •This rabbitEvery year I knit my kids an Easter Bunny. This little guy was the first!
- •The Summit ShawlThis scarf was knit for my sister. I had to learn to knit right and left handed for this one. It was easy but looks crazy hard.
- •PuppetsOnce you master socks the next logical step is sock puppets.
- •The ten stitch blanketThis blanket is knit in a spiral and you only ever have to knit 10 stitches!
- •The VortexThis one just came out looking amazing.