Things I'm horribly hopeless at
I can adult with the best of them unless it's doing one of these
- •Backing up a car.I manage to back straight out of my short driveway and parking spots about 98% of the time without incident. Any time I've been in an accident it's due to the car going in reverse.
- •Don't ever ask me to drive a pickup and trailerThat accident in reverse rate goes WAY up the larger the vehicles get.
- •Keeping up with the laundryI'm forever drowning in laundry. None of my systems have ever worked. I blame the kids.
- •Mowing the lawnI happily leave this task to the hubs.
- •DrawingI never made it past stick figures much to the dismay of my mother who is an artist and my 9 year old who outshines me in this area.
- •Folding fitted sheetsNot even YouTube has been able to help with this one.