Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •From some trivia app.I knew the answer was Las Vegas because of Fallout: New Vegas
- •Overwatch StatsPosted on a FB group
- •"Dark & Wild" album by Bangtan BoysThought the title was funny. Also the subtitle. Idk why.
Don't start a conversation about these subjects with me. Just...don't.
- •Tom Clancy's The DivisionThis was an impulse buy that I didn't foresee myself becoming obsessed with. It would be just like Call of Duty - pick it up, get halfway through the campaign, play multiplayer twice and realize how bad I was at it, then tuck it away to collect dust until I traded it in to GameStop for $1.25. Nah. I got nothing but good things to say about it. 100%, ass-kissing fangirl. Its all 100%. It's my crack, my heroin, my hypothetical piece of really, really good D. Can't leave it alone. Just can't.
- •Fallout 4I haven't shut up about Fallout since 3. I've got a Vaultboy tattoo for godsake. Even still, FO4 is another highly addictive drug for me. Never mind the usually Bethesda bullshittery, I fucking live for FO4. The settlements? Sims, you say? When I can make a straight-up goddamn meth hut (compete with the disgusting chemistry table and ratty door) behind my house in the Sims, your argument will have validity. Yeah. I do wish the Sole Survivor knew how to use a sniper scope. Learn to aim, moron.
- •Borderlands 2Yeah, another video game focusing on gunning someone/thing down. Beginning to think I'm some kind of violent, foul-mouthed geek or somethin. So, BL2: violent, vulgar, and ridiculous. Like...heads explode when you shoot them. Sure, that could happen with a shotgun but a pistol? Come on. The bandits are really stupid but that just add to the hilarity. Did I mention the antagonist is a rich, sociopathic douchebag with a fake face? Don't worry, you get to kill his daughter in the end. Spoiler alert.