REASONS I DON'T WANT TO PUT MY CHRISTMAS TREE UP
I know it's that time of year. I know it's now officially after Thanksgiving and completely acceptable to put up. I know I have little kids so I need to put it up. I don't want to. Here's why.
- •I have 3 kids & a surplus of unneeded items.Stuff. Everywhere. So this is when I encourage my children to get rid of things they no longer play with. The needy would love it, I'm sick of tripping over it.
- •It's hard to be "BaHumBug-ish"...When you are surrounded by Santa items and Snowmen.
- •If you put up a tree...There has to be lots of gifts under it so that it gives the full Christmas vibe and my kids really do not need much, if anything really.
- •I need to buy a new tree...Last year I made it work by adding more lights but I could use a new prelim tree.
- •The basement...The tree, along with all the other decor, is in the basement. I hate the basement. It's creepy. Ok, this may be the real reason I don't want to put up my Christmas tree.