THINGS I BOUGHT ON MY 15 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
15 hours with my sister, niece and my nephews wife and all I really got out of it was a headache and a bad case of the bitchies.
- •A surplus of Bath & Body WorksBuy 3 get 3 free! Then they drop the "you spent more than $35 in goodies and qualify to get our $100 tote bag (full of more B&BW) for $20!". So now I have more potential gifts & less money.
- •A Rossi 243 for my daughter.Because I live in a redneck world and my husband demanded that I get one.
- •A basketball for my kidsNow to purchase a basketball hoop.
- •Nail ArtMore little things for my kids to spread across my house.
- •CandyDove Sea Salt Caramel Chocolates & Dark Chocolate Raisins
- •An array of fried foods & fast foodFried Pickles, French Fries, Mozzarella Sticks & anything else my sister could convince them to put on the platter. And Taco Bell.
- •Under Armor ShoesUpon my husband's request
- •Maxi ShirtsFor Mary-Kate & Ashley
- •StarbucksFor survival.
- •ManicureWhich, after 15 hours of chaos & being awake more than 24 hours, I nodded off through several times.