THINGS I'VE QUESTIONED TODAY
- •My sanity for going out once again on Black FridayEvery year my sister drags me out. "It will be fun" she says. Then I spend the rest of the night and morning asking "Why I fell for it again?". No sleep, large crowds and shopping for crap no one really needs does not make me happy. Ever.
- •The sketchy Huddle House cook with the 31 tatCould he possibly be the subject of the infamous "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" tune?
- •The reliability of my bladder after a 32oz water and a grande StarbucksAfter 3 kids, waiting in lines with a full bladder is as risky as jumping out of a plane. I kept envisioning the possibilities of what may happen & wondering if the news reporter would be inconveniently taping at that time.
- •What is the foreigner doing my nails really saying about me?I know... I feel like a skank so I know I look like one & I may possibly smell like one. But as they take my $30 are they really excited that I am leaving or were they really wanting me to partake in that 30% pedicure deal?
- •Did my niece keep my brother up all night or does he just wake up prick-like today?Ok I know your wife has been gone and you've had to be a 100% attentive father. I know for some men, that's exhausting. But I'm tired and I brought u in gifts, don't be a prick.
- •Is my headache because all of these people are making me crazy or due to lack of sleep?I eventually decided the only reason they were making me crazy is because I was sleep deprived and I took a much needed nap.
- •My best friends intelligence@andlamb is literally my best friend in the entire world and one of the brightest, wittiest people I know. However, some days, she makes the irrational choice to disregard what any professional recommends. Even possessing this quality, I love her. #Thelma&Louise
- •My kids' weekend bedtimeI know it's the weekend & I'm being a fun killer due to my lack of sleep, but as an adult, I don't think an 8pm bedtime sounds bad? However it's near 10pm and they are still awake watching movies with dad and I'm not far from venturing back to my bed.