Things That Always Make Me Cry
I am a sap.
- •Weddingshappy tears
- •Wedding VideosUsually of people I don't know that I found via Pinterest
- •The finale of every show everEven when the finale is the only episode I've ever seen - floodgates open.
- •Any cartoon movie everMonsters Inc., Ice Age, Beauty and The Beast, you name it
- •The Greys episode when Denny diesalso when the bomb explodes, and the plane crash, and when she drowns...okay, I cry during most episodes.
- •When someone around me criesspecifically my mom, sisters, friends
- •Anything I find nostalgicOne time my mom and I found a picture frame in Disney World with a phrase about how magical it is to see Cinderella's castle for the first time. We started to tear up in the store. Mind you, I don't remember seeing the castle for the first time because I was 2 months old my first time at Magic Kingdom...
- •The death of any peteven when it's not mine
- •Hearing a song that is super relatable in the momentOne of those "wow I really needed to hear this song right now"
- •The end of My Best Friends WeddingListen, I'm proud of Jules for letting him go. But when she loans them her and Michaels song for their first dance - lost it.
- •Wild by Cheryl StrayedStarted reading this at the pool - started publicly crying around page 3
- •"All Too Well" by Taylor SwiftQuite possibly my favorite Taylor song + relatable to every single break up I've ever been through
- •The sad, violin music they play during really sad moments on Gilmore Girls
- •Getting snail mail
- •A touching and sweet segment on a talk showI'm looking at you, Ellen.
- •Songs about ages that I am no longerwhen John Mellencamp sings, "hold on to sixteen as long as you can...", the tears well up. Also, Corey Smiths's "Twenty-one", can't even listen to the beginning guitar chords without getting weepy.