What I Did Today
alternatively titled: My Day Surrounded By Twinkle Lights. decided to document to remind myself later when I'm having a bad day, that good and magical days do exist.
- •slept in.already off to a great start.
- •went to the bank.not so great. but was a short visit, so silver lining there.
- •got a bagel and coffee.aka my favorite meal, possibly ever.
- •went to trader joes.always an adventure. so much to look at. end up feeling overwhelmed by choices and buy really random items. spiced apple cider and rice balls? sure.
- •cleaned the apartment.like a real good, open all the windows to let fresh air in, get rid of all the junk you don't need, kind of clean.
- •ate a great dinner.lucky to have a mom that taught my sister and I how to make classic Italian dishes really well. note: we are not Italian.
- •went to Hollywood Studios to see the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights.I've been avoiding the Christmas before Thanksgiving thing that's been creeping its way into my life - it's hard to ignore when my store's been playing nonstop Christmas tunes since November 1st - but tonight I let it in with open arms and a heart full of joy. Sue me.
- •Here's some joy for you as well...
- •can you feel the spirit yet?
- •saw a couple get engaged in the middle of the lights.teared up.
- •saw a little girl dancing to the Christmas music with a circle of her family dancing with her.teared up once more.
- •went to Magic Kingdom on a whim.
- •saw the castle lit up for the first time this season.teared up. because I'm a 24 year old child.
- •but I mean, come on!pure magic✨
- •watched the parade alone while the rest of the group went on thunder mountain.hey puff 👋
- •rode the seven dwarfs mine train.was the only person on the ride screaming. oh well.