Worst Tv Show Characters
- •Dawson Leery, "Dawson's Creek"As a kid "watching" (seeing the show but not understanding what's going on) the show, I wanted Dawson to end up with Joey because he was the lead character and I thought that's how it was supposed to work. Upon watching the show again as an adult, I realized Dawson is a whiney baby who couldn't decide what he wanted. And his infamous crying face, permanently scarred in my brain.
- •Scarlett O'Connor, "Nashville"Her character has rubbed me the wrong way from the beginning. I do love her singing, but the constant mood swings and the country-hippy clothing are too much.
- •Jenny Humphrey, "Gossip Girl"If you've seen the show, there's no explanation necessary. Girl needs a makeup wipe and a trip to military school.
- •Erica Hahn, "Grey's Anatomy"What was the point of her character, again? And she was rude to my beloved Christina Yang - unacceptable.
- •April Nardini, "Gilmore Girls"The relationship killer of Lorelai and Luke.
- •All of Ted Mosby's girlfriends that weren't Robin or Tracey
- •Emily Waltham, "Friends"Uh, just the worst. Never had one moment of likability.