BEST HIGH END BEAUTY PRODUCTS
I'm a makeup artist that's been in the industry almost a decade and works mainly with luxury lines. I know most don't seem affordable, but truly there's a reason you spend more for these items—highest quality ingredients, more bang for your buck, and lasts longer than your average drugstore find. Enjoy!
- •SKIN: Literally anything by Estée Lauder. This isn't your grandmother's cream anymore! They have several systems based on your specific needs so asking a specialist is your best bet, but what I currently use is Idealist, Daywear Plus, and Advanced Night Repair. I'm 31 and people always assume I'm 23. No joke. Run to get these products.
- •La Prairie Purifying Cream CleanserLathers without feeling heavy. Skin always feels moisturized after.
- •Tom Ford Illuminating PrimerBuilt in moisturizer so you don't have to layer tons of products if you don't want to. Gives you a "lit from within" glow, never oily. No fillers. Makes your makeup stay on all day.
- •Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting FoundationThe BEST. Long wear (12 hours), natural finish makeup. Medium to full finish. Never feels like a mask but gives me the full coverage I desire without ever feeling heavy. Like the primer, this has a piston pump so it won't explode in your carry-on! Bonus!
- •Makeup Forever HD PowderBest powder to set your makeup, PERIOD. Never photographs white.
- •Tom Ford Brow SculptorI know I keep coming back to this brand, but seriously, it's the BEST! Before Anastasia came out with their brow pen, Tom had it first. It's got an angled calligraphy tip to make filling in easy without ever looking harsh. Major 🔑: sharpener built INSIDE! 😱
- •Chanel Le Volume MascaraSnowflake brush, no clumping, no flaking, full BAM! lashes. What more do you want?
- •Fresh Sugar Lip PolishMost lip scrubs feel greasy after. This doesn't and has a nice scent as well.
- •Tom Ford Lip Color (Matte or moisturizing)Hands down, best on the market. If for some reason I leave the industry, I will continue to pay $52 for these lipsticks. That amazing. Muru multi butter, Soja seed extract and chamomile oil leave your lips buttery soft, and the color payout is INTENSE.
- •NARS MultipleThey say you can use it for cheek, lip and eye, but I just use it for cheek. Perfect wash of color you can build without ruining your foundation. Convenient to travel with
- •Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye PencilDoes it stay on for 12 hrs? No. But it's creamy and gel like and safe for the water line. Doesn't smudge unless you want it to.
- •Tom Ford Eye Defining PenFor the liquid liner lovers out there. Double ended—one side is a brush tip, the other a felt tip. 2 liners in one with a deep carbon black color and waterproof. I wore it every day and the liner lasted EIGHT months!
- •SK-II Facial Treatment MaskA mask is a great weekly tune-up for your skin. SK-II's is the ultimate in luxury—infused with their main ingredient of Pitera, it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple