Movies that Fucked me up
As inspired by @kaitmaree 😊 Most of my list is pretty old, but still made me feel some type of way.
- •Surprised. A little confused. Not sure I get it, but I think I liked it.
- •A whole new level of fucked up.
- •Unexpectedly relatable.
- •Watching events unfold backwards. Can't describe it anymore than that.
- •Yea, this one really fucked me up.
- •Maybe my all time favorite. Gets me in the feelings every time I watch it. Yes, it's in French.
- •Not to be confused with the other movie with Jason Bateman.
- •Alarmingly intriguing.
- •Had me thinking, wait, wtf just happened??
- •Leo at his best.
- •One of Kevin Smith's earlier films. It was between this and Mallrats.
- •The original film in French. It was the first movie I saw that had a leading woman who was tough and kicked a lot of ass.
- •Great and disturbing and great. Still fucked me up.