A PIC FOR EVERY MONTH LAST YEAR
Inspired by @AEM. It's crazy to say that 2015 was last year! I thought this was a fun list idea and that it would be an interesting walk down memory lane!
- •JanuaryYou're going to see this girl's mug a lot. That's my friend Leah with me. We hang out a lot (read-we are both single with no kids)! Here we are accidentally snapping a pic while setting up for one of our letter photos (more about that in May).
- •FebruaryGalentine's Day! A fun night with the girls! Somehow I captured this selfie of us picking songs to sing and dance to without even looking!
- •MarchMexico with my sister!!!! Probably my favorite week of the whole year!
- •AprilIt was a great college basketball season to be a Badgers fan!
- •MaySo, Leah and I use our bodies to make letters all over KC. We have about half of the alphabet done. I should make a list of our photos! Here we are doing the K on my birthday!
- •JuneI went home to Wisconsin for Fathers Day weekend. Mom hosted a family party and I got to spend time with on of my favorite cousins, Sam.
- •JulyI went to Palo Alto, CA to visit a special second cousin and my godparents. My cousin and I took and amazing hikes through a redwood forest. We found a banana slug!
- •AugustWith friends at a charity event at a really cool venue (the Liberty Memorial observation deck) in KC.
- •SeptemberI spent Labor Day weekend in Milwaukee with my sister and her family. Lots of memories with my nephews. And my sister and I went kayaking together so I got to check that off my bucket list!
- •OctoberMy friend Heather and I spent a long weekend in Door County, WI. Neither of us had ever been and we had a blast!
- •NovemberOn a fall hike with Leah near Weston, MO.
- •DecemberI spent 12 days in WI with my family this Christmas season. We finally got a new family photo...it had been three years!