GOALS FOR 2016
Writing these down so I can be held accountable. Also, I don't make resolutions, so I am going to label these as goals!
- •Run my first half-marathon.I'm signed up. It's happening the first weekend in March in Little Rock. I'm already nervous, but exited, too! Note: I'm not much of a runner...
- •Get rid of 'stuff'I'm not much of a pack rat, but I would like to clear more space in my life. This includes getting rid of people who do not have a positive influence on my life.
- •Love myself moreI'm not very good at this. Im turning 40 in 2016 and I think it is time to start caring more about me, accepting myself, and talking nicer to myself in my head.
- •Seriously consider moving back to WI to be closer to familyI've been thinking about it more and more. It's time to have a serious conversation with myself about it and put things in action.
- •Be less risk-averseIt's just time...