QUESTIONS WE ASKED DAVID WAIN
The Wet Hot American Summer Director & Co-Writer @davidwain came on KCRW's The Business to talk to Kim Masters about the new Netflix release. Listen to the answers to these questions here: http://www.kcrw.com/news-culture/shows/the-business/david-wain-and-friends-head-back-to-camp-on-netflix
- 1.How did you come across Bradley Cooper?
- 2.I heard that you told that the camp where you initially shot that it was going to be a "PG romp". When it turned out that it was not that were they surprised?
- 3.How did if feel to get these cheers at Sundance and radio silence from the people with the money?
- 4.Was Netflix the only place where you went?
- 5.When getting the cast back together, who was the big diva that you had to shame into doing it by telling them that everybody else is in?
- 6.Did it change the dynamic on set, that some of these people were such major stars at this point?
- 7.Is this the final “Wet Hot Summer?”