MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
Because this list is critical, it will be my first.
- •Yoü and I (Lady Gaga)It's always a crowd pleaser. Especially if you substitute "Nebraska" for the state/town/college/sports team/etc relevant to the area.
- •I Touch Myself (the DiVinyls)No shame.
- •Party in the U.S.A. (Miley Cyrus)You just aren't American if you don't love and know every word.
- •Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)When I typed this one I wanted to sing it immediately. But I'm making this list during a conference so maybe later.
- •Islands in the Stream (Kenny Rodgers/Dolly Parton)I find it critical to have a duet in your Arsenal and this country ballad gives me the opportunity to impersonate Dolly Parton and that is EVERYTHING.