Best of Denver
Food, music venues, shopping and adult refreshments
- •Denver Relief Dispensarynice selection of quality bud and other cannabis products.nice folks and good prices. Golden Goat strain is a winner.
- •Jelly CafeQuirky breakfast and lunch spot. Went during a week day. It was buzzing like it was the weekend.
- •Benny Blanco'sPerfect for a late night slice. Walking through the alley afterwards is an adventure.
- •Voodoo DonutsDelicious. Don't worry about the line. It's worth the wait.
- •Sexy Pizza
- •Beauty Bar (closed)This place had free chicken & waffles and spinned Motown. Couldn't be beat. Sad it's gone.
- •Ogden Theater
- •Beatrice & WoodsleyWent on a beautiful morning for brunch. The space is filled with warm orange light. It's perfect. Food and cocktails are A1.
- •Breckenridge BreweryGreat tour and beer.
- •Improv Comedy Club
- •Sweet Action Ice Cream
- •LingerLively atmosphere with rooftop dining. The bar has Lite-Brite as decoration! The drinks blew my mind.
- •Red Rocks AmphitheatreA bit of a drive from a Denver but worth it. Spectacular views. Perfect acoustics.
- •Coors Fieldyeah this is on everyone's list but go for the experience. A beautiful view of the mountains in the upper seats.
- •Denver Art Museum
- •Larimer SquareKind of reminds me of Newbury St. in Boston