My 2017 New Year's Resolutions
These are soooo cliche but definitely make for a more positive life.
- •Bite my tongue more - as my mom said, if you don't have something nice to say....
- •Don't gossip. Don't go for laughs at someone else's expense.
- •Cut people slack. You never know what burden the other person is bearing (experienced this firsthand twice in the last week - people were very rude and I later found out they have some SERIOUS shit going on behind the scenes)
- •The obvious one, eat healthier and exercise more...
- •Travel somewhere I haven't been yet. Austin, Boulder, perhaps?
- •Spend more time with my parents.
- •Keep my house more organized - 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- •Happy New Year, peeps 🎉🍾💪🏻