I'd Be Very Happy Living in These Fictional Worlds
A loose interpretation of "fictional worlds"
- •Mindy Lahiri's worldFashionista doctor by day, Chris Messina's baby mamma by night! Not to mention someone who truly embraces everything that is NYC.
- •The wizarding world of Harry PotterPost-Voldemort days, of course.
- •RivendellWhere I can channel my inner-elf
- •NeverlandWhere I think I would either live as a mermaid or a fairy; either way helping those lost boys take on Captain Hook and most importantly- never growing up!
- •ArendalBecause the fjords look gorgeous and I love love love winter. Also I could use a talking, flamboyant snowman in my life.
- •In the Scandal- worldWorking as one of Olivia Pope's minions, wearing the white hat, and saving the world one maladjusted politician at a time!